Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jaonna Rachelle Hardy







I apologize it has taken me so long to get pictures put up of the baby - but as you can understand I've been rather busy! There are some days I feel like all I get done is change diapers and feed babies, but we are settling into a schedule and things are going well. Dan is home most of the time and he is a tremendous help! I have the best husband in the world!!!!!!!!!






Anyhow, Jaonna made her appearance on January 13. My blood pressure was still very high, so my doctor broke my water at 8:30 pm and she was born one hour and fifteen minutes later, at 9:45. Very easy labor! She weighed 7 lb. 15 oz. and was 21 inches long.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your precious daughter is adorable!

Kayla said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet and cute! It's nice to know that someone else feels like all they do is change diapers and feed babies! Missed seeing you at the Missions Convention-since Dandy was there, I thought maybe we would see you too!