Thursday, January 8, 2009

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Well, here I am after a month and a half! Sorry I'm not the best at keeping up with my blog! I have been trying to upload pictures, but for some reason its not working. I'll have to try again later - when we have pictures of Jaonna! :-) Speaking of Jaonna, it is only 17 days until the due date. The bad news is ... I've been having dizzy spells and my blood pressure was up even more so the doctor put me on complete bedrest. Not very fun! She wants me to at least make it to 39 weeks (two more weeks). We are getting very anxious, but trying to enjoy our last days with Dandy as our only baby. Anyhow, I'll try to get pictures up soon.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hey..thanks for updating your blog. I was beginning to think you fell off the face of the earth! :)

danaeyoung said...

Congrats on the little one almost here! Hope all goes well with the delivery for you!
God Bless!
Danae

"A" said...

Now you don't have to wait since she's already here!!! YEah!!!!
Love ya
Your fav cuz,
ashley