Saturday, May 16, 2009

James & Suzanna's wedding

















Dan had the privilege of performing his first wedding last weekend. James Miller and Suzanna Hooper asked him to do the honors. He did a wonderful job (he looked and acted just like a pro)!

The funny part is this -- the flower girl got scared and wouldn't come down the aisle, so DANDY carried a little purse with rose petals down the aisle. He was holding it out in front of him as if he were saying, "Somebody please take this from me!" He was cute and made everyone laugh -- but I don't think he'll ever live it down! Sorry I don't have any pictures of that, although I think there are some on Facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are the pastors at Falconer, then I have a comment. I used to attend that church, and I remember how nice and well-maintained the property always looked. When I recently passed through the area, I was appalled at the condition the current residents were permitting the place to look. You should be ashamed and embarrassed at the message you are sending to the community. A Porch full of junk, rubish strewn all over the yard. Buildings delapidated and in ill repair. I can't believe you can walk past such a disgrace and still look your parishoners in the eye. It looks like you have plenty of time for trips and sight-seeing. Why not spend a little time cleaning up the embarassing and disgusting mess you have made out of the place? Shame on you!!