Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Birthday!

I apologize that this post is so backwards and confusing. I haven't figured out how to get all the pictures in order! Aaagh! Anyhow, if you can bear confusing, please continue!



















Well, here I am after too many weeks of not posting! We have been very busy, so I haven't had time to get to a computer. Anyway, Dandy's first birthday was on September 26. Its so hard to believe he is one already! Where did the time go? I'm amazed when I remember how helpless he was one year ago compared to how independent he is now. They grow so fast in their first year! Here are some pictures from his birthday - we had homedade pizza and chips and dip. (Dandy had pizza crust and cheese curls!)


The table (their were lots of streamers, ect... decorating the ceiling, but we failed to get pictures!)














1 comment:

Shandra said...

How cute! I loved the pics of him eating his cake. Jennifer was appalled she was expected to dig into the cake on her first bday. Brooklynn however, had the time of her life! It was EVERYWHERE!